An enviable postcode, you will be moments away from cafés, local breweries, gyms and QEII hospital. Parents will enjoy the nearby convenience of Salisbury State School, St Pius primary school and Brisbane Christian College.
Superbly finished with attention to detail, this home honors its traditional character features whilst offering modern up to date living. From the moment you enter you’re met with soaring ceilings with larger than average rooms. Newly renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry. You will then be drawn to a magnificent back deck, a true space to entertain and live!
You will feel right at home with the generous living room and separate dining. The home features very generous room sizes with the main bedroom measuring over 4m wide. With side access to park your caravan or boat the back yard is ready for any lifestyle.
Additional features include:
- Huge rear covered entertainers deck
- Garage/storage space underneath the home
- 670m2 flat block
- Utility/office/teenage retreat room under
- Second toilet under with newly renovated laundry
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Lounge room + dining room.
- Renovated bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with servery
- Dimmable lights throughout
- Side access to park your caravan or boat
If you would like to organise an inspection contact Rebecca or Jarrod from Property Network today!