This stylish Highgate Hill apartment has the best of both worlds — the cosmopolitan convenience of an inner-city location but in a quiet and peaceful green setting with easy river access.
With a front balcony overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Lyons Playground Park and a tranquil private garden area in the back of the apartment, this residence offers refined living within a short distance of central Brisbane.
Set in a complex of just four units, the apartment has a sense of spaciousness that is rare to find these days. Ceilings are 3.5 metre high, which gives the apartment a generous feeling of roominess, and the large kitchen and bathrooms are in neutral tones and in great condition.
The apartment’s location could not be better. The CBD, West End and South Bank are all within walking distance. The apartment is just two blocks back from the river, across from the University of Queensland, which can be easily accessed by ferry. Residents can walk, bike, scooter, bus or take a ferry to inner-city hotspots and be there within minutes. The address is also in the catchment of the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School and West End State School, as well as being close to several elite private schools.
This property won’t last long. Its superb inner-city location combined with the apartment’s inviting interior offers the absolute best of Brisbane living.
* First floor apartment with expansive living areas, parkland views, balcony, light and bright interior
* Rare 3.5m high ceiling in the lounge/kitchen area
* Only 4 units in the block
* Garage with easy undercover access to the front door
* Walking distance to the CBD, West End, South Bank
* Walk, cycle, scooter or catch the bus to work
* Easy access to the cross-river ferry for the University of Queensland and Toowong’s Regatta Hotel
* Catchment for West End State School and the highly sought-after Brisbane State High School with proximity to numerous prestigious private schools
Body Corp fees: $3130.00 pa
Sinking Fund: $19,916 as of 01/09/2023
Rates: 400 per qtr (approx)
Water: 300 per qtr (approx)
Call today for an inspection Jarrod Lane 0400652424