A rare offering in an inner-city position, this freestanding character-filled home is set on a prized 243sqm street frontage block within the tightly held Petrie Terrace. Being
conveniently positioned within walking distance of Caxton St, the Roma Street Parklands, Suncorp Stadium and the CBD there is so much on offer here for those seeking a convenient city lifestyle.
Whilst retaining its original charm including VJ panel walls, timber floors, high ceilings and ornate fretwork this gorgeous timber home also boasts three spacious bedrooms, a sleepout/study, open plan living and a renovated bathroom. The bonus double undercover
parking and generous level courtyard are rare to find with inner city properties. With legal height underneath there is also the possibility to develop the home further (STCA)
* Charming character cottage with three bedrooms, sleepout and open plan living
* Character features, high ceilings, timber floors, ornate fretwork and ample natural light
* Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room plus a covered side verandah
* Fireplace and air conditioning
* A rare 243sqm lot with undercover parking for two cars
* Close to Caxton Street,shops, cinemas, public transport, Roma St parklands, Suncorp Stadium and the Brisbane CBD
* Walking distance to Brisbane Grammar Schools
A block of this size in such a tightly held suburb is a scarce find and we recommend all interested parties to get in touch with Jarrod Lane or his team on 32773122 for an inspection.