This oversized three-bedroom townhouse is located in a secure and beautifully maintained complex within walking distance to Griffith University (Nathan Campus) and QEII Hospital.
The property is designed with comfort and style in mind, with an air-conditioned open plan living and dining area on the lower floor. This then flows seamlessly out to a low maintenance spacious outdoor alfresco area great for entertaining.
A quality kitchen with dishwasher, good-sized built-in pantry, and plenty of counter space for meal preparation is another wonderful feature of this home. Upstairs, there are three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and master bedroom with en-suite. A modern bathroom serves the remaining two bedrooms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to add another investment property to your portfolio with a high rental return, or for the owner occupier to secure a great value executive townhouse.
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning
• 2 modern bathrooms, 3 toilets.
• Quality kitchen with dishwasher and handy built-in pantry
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Beautiful timber staircase accesses the 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs
• Carpet in bedrooms and hallway plus tiles in kitchen and bathrooms
• Low maintenance under cover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
• 2 car tandem garage plus clever use of storage area under the stairs
• Separate tidy laundry accessed via the courtyard with ample space
• Security screens to all windows and doors plus stylish window fittings
• Secure well maintained complex with inground pool and BBQ area
Salisbury is quickly establishing itself as a hotspot in Brisbane's south. It's easy to see why people choose to live here, given that it's only 11km from Brisbane's CBD and a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, and Market Square, as well as its popular community vibe.
This excellent townhouse is close to the Salisbury railway station, city bus stations, shopping, cafes, and leafy green parks. Also nearby are Aldi, the QEII Hospital, Griffith University (Nathan Campus), and the M1, which takes roughly 12 minutes to get into the city (in good traffic).
For more information, please call Jarrod today on 0400 652 424.