Located in the heart of Kedron, this apartment in Alice Street offers the savvy purchaser plenty of options - this apartment is a must for you to inspect. Offering new owners, a fantastic location, large floor plan, open layout and plenty of upside..
* A well-proportioned 90+sqm unit with plenty of space both inside and out.
* North/west facing position with generous balcony on the top floor.
* Large open plan dining/lounge area which flows out to the outdoor covered deck.
* Single car undercover secure parking.
* The complex is secure and also pet friendly.
* Functional kitchen with oven, 4 burner hotplate, twin sink and plenty of cupboard space.
* Main bathroom has bath/shower combo, large sink, toilet and provision for a washing machine.
* A/C in lounge room, Venetian blinds and security screens throughout.
* Master bedroom has B/I/R and an ensuite w/ shower/ vanity and toilet.
* Smaller style complex with only 11 units.
* Rented for $410pw until June 2023
Built in 2009 and still in very good condition, Unit 6/19 Alice Street ticks plenty of boxes without the expensive price tag!
This apartment is already rented to fantastic tenants until June 2023 @ 375pw. Whatever you decide, you can do it with the reassurance of buying in a premium suburb that will remain highly sought after by buyers in the future and you are purchasing in a popular yet quiet street.
The Location: Kedron
Kedron is a family friendly suburb and this property is approximately 9 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. It's also a short drive to a variety of local private schools and you are also in the school catchment zones for Kedron State School, Wavell State High School and Kedron State High School. Added advantage of being close by the Westfield Chermside shopping precinct with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and other specialty stores all a short stroll away.
Please contact Jarrod Lane of Property Network for an inspection today on 3277 3122