6 Panorama Court Redland Bay QLD 4165
Price guide $830k - $860k
4 | 2 | 2
MAGNIFICENT AND ELEGANT FAMILY HOME – SO SPACIOUS!
Welcome to 6 Panorama Court, Redland Bay. This property offers sublime lifestyle and luxury with a generous and well designed 390sqm layout. The magnificent floorplan includes 4 generous bedrooms plus study, 3 separate living areas, 2 covered outdoor entertaining spaces and a master bedroom and ensuite that you have been dreaming about.
Light and breeze flow from the entrance through to the stylish kitchen, the many living rooms and dining room. Adjoining the kitchen is a huge walk-in pantry. An island bench and stainless appliances complete the galley style kitchen which is the central hub of the home.
The master bedroom is enormous yet elegant and complete with two separate walk-in robes, a cleverly-designed ensuite and air conditioning.
The second, third and fourth bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and one with air conditioning.
There are two options for outdoor entertaining which allows you take switch between spaces to take advantage of the perfect area for the season.
The features and inclusions in this home are outstanding –
- Generous master with two walk-in robes, large ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Three separate living areas
- Generous study with access to garage – perfect for a home business
- Entertainer’s kitchen with gas cooktop and a large walk-in pantry
- Fully fenced yard with two covered outdoor entertaining spaces and garden shed
- Internal French doors
- Double lock up garage
- Four air conditioning units
- Security screens throughout
- 6.6kw solar electricity system
- 700sqm block
- Just 3 minutes drive to Redland Bay Shopping Village and 5 minutes to the North Stradbroke Island ferry and 100m to bus
Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this property. Attend the advertised open inspection or call Tracy Kennedy on 0421 483 360 or Nathan Morris on 0409 320 638 to arrange an inspection