Welcome to 16 Wallum St, Acacia Ridge, a home in a fabulous location that offers many extras.
This lowset brick family home offers 3 bedrooms, large family bathroom and an amazing kitchen. A covered outdoor area as well as a blank canvas backyard for the gardener in the family are the entertainer’s dream. There is plenty of room for a pool with fencing already in place and an existing double door shed.
The master bedroom is generous in size and has built-in wardrobes.
This light and spacious property is the perfect house for entertaining and for modern family living and to enjoy the gorgeous large backyard and covered outdoor entertaining area which is perfect for a family BBQ.
Side access to the backyard also offers plenty of storage space for the weekend toys such as boats, caravans and trailers.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioned master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Lounge room
- Air conditioned kitchen/family room
- Huge modern kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Fully fenced 569sqm square block
- Large covered patio
- Screens and remote controlled roller blinds throughout
- Full side access for boat / trailer etc
- Public transport only 2 min walk away
- 2 vehicle carport
- Solar hot water
- Excellent investment option - currently appraised at $450 per week