ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNED STYLISH & SPACIOUS ENTERTAINER
Welcome to 5 Wilohurst Dr, Redland Bay. This property offers sublime lifestyle and luxury in a bespoke architectural design. The magnificent floorplan includes 3 bedrooms, an amazing media room, study, multiple living areas, outdoor entertaining including outdoor kitchen and storage that you have been dreaming about.
Light and breeze flow from the entrance through to the fabulous kitchen, lounge and dining room. Adjoining the kitchen is a huge walk-in pantry as well as an even bigger storeroom. Stone benchtops and stainless appliances complete the large kitchen that will be the envy of your foody friends.
The master bedroom is complete with a generous walk-in robe and cleverly-designed ensuite.
The second and third bedrooms are to the left of the entrance and complete with a door that can close off that section of the home which includes the family bathroom, a second living room and loads of cupboard space.
The double lock up garage includes a 7 metre side to accommodate your boat.
And then there is the media room. Friday night movies never looked or sounded so good. The room includes multi-level flooring, recliner lounge chairs projector, screen and surround-sound speaker system.
The features and inclusions in this home are outstanding –
- Generous master with large walk-through robe and ensuite and ceiling fan
- Second and third bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Multiple living areas
- Fully appointed and furnished media room
- General study with built-in cupboards
- Entertainer’s kitchen with amazing storage
- Fully fenced yard with outdoor entertaining area and fish pond
- Double lock up garage including extra length to accommodate boat or caravan
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Blinds on every window and sliding screens on sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Architectural bespoke design
- View of Moreton Bay from outdoor area
- Just 10 minutes drive to Redland Bay Shopping Village and 5 minutes to the North Stradbroke Island ferry
Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this property. Call Tracy Kennedy on 0421 483 360 to arrange an inspection.