Welcome to 70 Mascar St, Upper Mt Gravatt. This spacious and immaculately maintained two storey home is ideally located, with a short walk to buses, Westfield Garden City and Club Southside, as well as quick and easy access to Griffith University and QEII Hospital. The South-East Freeway is just minutes away giving ease of access to the Gold Coast. Sitting on 768m2 at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this property provides the perfect home or investment opportunity. The current rental estimate for this property is around $550 per week.
The upper level consists of a large living/dining room with a separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. The entire upstairs has ducted air conditioning. There is also a balcony off the dining room.
The lower level offers a home office, sizeable rumpus room leading with sliding doors leading out to the garden, as well as a large double garage, laundry and second bathroom. This area would be ideal for a home business.
Further features -
- Large 2 storey brick and tile home on fully fenced 768m2 block in a cul de sac with dual level living potential.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar
- Security screens and bars throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Home office and second bathroom
- Double garage as well as double carport, water tank and garden shed
- Solar hot water
- 2 mins to Westfield Garden City.
- Walk to the middle of Upper Mt Gravatt Commercial/Residential Hub.
- Very close to bus stops, retail shops, Walk to restaurants, schools, social clubs & commercial businesses.
The seller has conducted a presale building and pest inspection which assures you that the property is structurally solid and termite free.
Don’t miss this ideal opportunity to secure your next family home or smart investment property.