46 Maitland St SALISBURY QLD 4107
Offers over $545,000
3 | 1 | 1
This postwar house is the blank canvas you’ve been searching for, to allow you to create the home of your dreams. Salisbury is fast becoming the up and coming suburb of Southern Brisbane, and you can see why people are choosing to live here. Grab your opportunity here to be part of it!
With a recently renovated kitchen and refreshed bathroom, this tidy home is ready for you to move in, while offering potential for renovation. The elevated position captures cool summer breezes and provides a fantastic space underneath for car parking, secure storage and shaded play areas.
On a large 668 sqm block, the huge backyard is surrounded by established trees, and offers plenty of play room for children or active pets.
The house is situated within an easy 1km walk or cycle to three highly-regarded primary schools, meaning you can enjoy school drop off and pickups without becoming stuck in the ratrun. In addition to being in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer, a short walk to the soon-to-be upgraded Salisbury railway station will connect you to the city and CrossRiverRail network for faster travel times to the city, Suncorp Stadium and Wooloongabba and Boggo Rd precincts.
You’ll be perfectly placed less than 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City, with a short walk to the services at surrounding Lillian Avenue shops provides for all your essentials. Aldi and plenty of food options are also just around the corner. Local cafes such as Apples on Ainsworth, Cups and Wells café are easily accessible, with Ballistic Beer also nearby for when you are wanting to catch up with friends for a cold craft brew and a burger or two on the weekend.
In addition, QE2 Hospital and sporting facilities at Griffith University Nathan Campus are within easy reach.
Take advantage of the Federal Government $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant to continue upgrading the property with a deck out the back, enlarging the bedrooms, and if you’d like, you could lift the house to gain western views and enclose underneath the house for even more living space.
Features at a glance:
• Three generously-sized bedrooms
• Functional kitchen with lovely shaded tree views, plus new cabinetry offering ample storage space
• Spacious living areas
• Fully fenced, low maintenance block, great for families and pets and keen gardeners
• Shaded front balcony, perfect for a café setting to enjoy a coffee or wine in the evening
• Vast and secure undercover storage and garaging
• Close to all local schools, public transport, shops, popular local cafes and C & K
Great proximity to local schools and transport
- Salisbury State School 300m
- St Pius X Primary School 450m
- Brisbane Christian College Primary 680m
- Brisbane Christian College Secondary 1200m
- Salisbury train station 1200m
- Bus stops 200m
Please contact Jarrod Lane from Property Network Salisbury for a private inspection on 3277 3122