Welcome to 14 Langham St, Tarragindi. Located in the sought after suburb of Tarragindi, Langham St offers a quiet cul de sac location combined with very easy access to the South East Freeway and Clem 7, the brand new Veloway (straight from your back gate) and buses both North and South, as well as the forthcoming Cross River Rail at Holland Park West approximately 900m away.
The property is a split-level brick 4 bedroom home including a large family bathroom and ensuite as well as multiple indoor/outdoor living and entertaining areas.
- 4 generous bedrooms plus study
- master with large ensuite
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and 2 of the bedrooms have air conditioning as well as external roller blinds
- Air conditioner and ceiling fan in the living room
- Plantation shutters
- 642m2 fully fenced elevated block in a small cul de sac
- Natural light and breeze flow through-out the home
- Timber, tile and carpet flooring
- Large family bathroom and separate toilet
- Generous kitchen with loads of cupboard space and dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Single lock-up garage as well as another 2 car spaces under large shade sail
- Solar hot water
- Back gate access directly onto the soon to be completed Veloway with direct access to Southbank and City without vehicle or traffic light impediment
- Security screens
- Large garden shed
- Water tank
- Walking distance to Toohey Forest and walking tracks
Tarragindi is a leafy suburb located 7km south of the Brisbane CBD. With many of Brisbane's best primary and high schools close by, many families are choosing Tarragindi to call home. Bordered by the Toohey State Forest, you can go hiking almost from your back door and see koalas and native wildlife.
There are plenty of quality local cafes and restaurants to choose from, nearby parks and excellent public transport.
- Marshall Road State School catchment
- Holland Park State High School catchment
- Cycling Veloway, 30 mins to city
- 10 mins drive Brisbane CBD
- 10 mins drive Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre