Attention developers and first home buyers alike. 37 Bovey St has come to the market for the first time since it was built approximately 70 years ago. Featuring 2 street frontage, the options for this property are many.
Ideally located in a quiet street, within walking distance to bus and local amenities, this is a property with loads of potential. The original 3 bedroom home is ideal for those who are looking for a first home or renovator, or remove the house, subdivide and build 2 houses.
Features include –
• Three bedrooms including generous master with gorgeous bay window
• Family bathroom
• Separate lounge and dining rooms with fireplace in the lounge room and air conditioning
• Kitchen overlooking the large back garden
• Ceiling fans
• Timber flooring
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double Tri-steel lock up garage including side access for caravans, trailers etc – parking for 3 vehicles or more
• Huge fully fenced 941m2 block with 2 street access
• Built in barbecue
• New hot water system
• Insulated tiled roof
• Security bars on windows