First time on the market in over 30 years is this lovingly cared for family home looking for a new chapter in it's life. This three bedroom, high set home offers families a chance to purchase in this very sought after location. Spanning across a 607m2 allotment, perched on the high side of the street with views over the local football fields and towards Toohey State Forrest. Buyers will enjoy all this property has to offer for a modern day family.
Expansive and ideal for entertaining, the covered timber deck at the rear of the property is perfect for enjoying summer days or entertaining friends and family. Accessed off the kitchen area, the deck overlooks the private, fully fenced backyard (with room for a pool) and allows for this extra entertaining space and the yard will be your own private oasis.
Inside, the carpets cover hardwood floors just asking to be polished. There is a good sized living room with a dining area and front sun room/study area.
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes in all three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Updated bathroom
- separate toilet
- Open plan living
- Abundance of natural light
- Air-conditioning in living and main bedrooms
- Multiple off street parking
- Man's Shed in the back yard which can accommodate more cars if desired
- Loads of storage
- Water Tanks
- Fully fenced yard
- Large back deck overlooking private backyard.
- Plenty of storage space throughout the living spaces and underneath the home
Walk to Ainsworth St shops, Bowls club, Salisbury State School, Brisbane Christian College, cafes and buses. It is also only a short drive to the Salisbury train station. This is truly a superb buying opportunity in an enviable lifestyle suburb.
Contact Jarrod Lane today to arrange an inspection.