This superbly located neat and tidy post war home sits on a family friendly, fully fenced 668sqm block and is situated within a short stroll to bike tracks and walking paths, popular cafes and restaurants, Whites Hill college which is prep to year 12, as well as a choice of excellent transport options. This home is all about lifestyle and is brimming with potential and the exciting opportunity to renovate further/extend and further add value. Most of the hard work has been done so you can just move in and unpack.
- Light, bright and breezy, this charming home is set over two levels, offering multiple living areas, separate dining and a large galley style kitchen with easy access to a wide front veranda on one side and a large entertaining deck on the other
- Charming features like dual living potential, plaster walls and rich hardwood floors
- 3 queen-size bedrooms upstairs with fans and 2 with robes.
- Internal stairs lead you to a further rumpus area with 2 bedrooms both built-in, study and bathroom
- There is a Utility room, laundry and single car garage as well.
- A private, fully fenced back garden is ideal for kids and pets to run around in
- 8 seat hydrotherapy/aromatherapy spa as well as an outdoor shower included in the sale.
- Positioned right in the heart of one of Brisbane's most sought-after locations and less than 7km to the CBD, promising near perfect convenience
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please contact Jarrod Lane of PROPERTY NETWORK for further information on 3277 3122