Past the large fenced front yard and through the front door, you'll feel instantly at ease in this delightful home.
This meticulously maintained home is situated in a quiet tree lined street. Centrally located in desirable Wynnum West within walking distance to Lindum train station and within Wynnum State School catchment, this property offers a great opportunity for a home buyer or investor or someone who just loves the low maintenance of a brick and tile home.
This solid, recently painted throughout three bedroom home features three generous sized bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes and the master with an ensuite bathroom, beautifully styled living area with a lovely view over the front yard, modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of bench space and storage, additional family bathroom and a separate toilet.
This property has a single lock up garage with additional tandem parking in front of it, rear paved entertaining area, and lovely fully-fenced back and front yards.
Additional features include:
• 612m2 elevated block
• Freshly painted throughout
• Recently installed quality wool carpet
• Lounge room is spacious and air conditioned
• Modern kitchen is generously proportioned with quality appliances, ample cupboard, bench top space and laundry
• Flowing out from the dining area through French doors is a charming paved entertainment area and fully fenced backyard with established pecan and macadamia trees
• All bedrooms are spacious and have ceiling fans, with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite
• Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath with the second toilet next to it
• Solar hot water system
• Garden shed and large chicken coop
Conveniently located close to amenities, Wynnum Golf course, Wynnum tennis and bowls clubs, Wynnum CBD, Wynnum and Manly foreshores, restaurants, cafes, shops and public transport with rail and bus links to Brisbane CBD, direct access to the Port of Brisbane, Gateway Arterial and Brisbane Airport. Close proximity to some of Brisbane's finest private and public schools.
Phone: 07 3277 3122
P: 07 3277 3122
M: 0400 652424